The Moto Stroker doesn’t just jerk you around like ordinary masturbators, it combines incredible vibration with a super-smooth automatic stroking motion! The internal thrusting mechanism is completely hidden inside and features 2 metal “gripping” rings around the sleeve that stroke and squeeze your shaft. Each ring is lined with a row of pleasure beads that roll up and down your rod, while the super-soft TPR sleeve wraps around every inch. Set It & Forget It! The rechargeable motor offers professional-grade performance with 2 levels of intense stroking speeds and 5 thrilling vibration rhythms that will drive you wild! Slide into the tight TPR sleeve and surround your shaft with rows and rows of soft pleasure nubs, then personalise your pleasure with the press of a button. Your ultimate stroking experience is ready when you are!
- High-powered Piston-Action Thrusting
- The ultra-strong motor (activated with the T button) powers 2 rows of beads (with 2 speeds) that massage every inch of your penis with each internal thrust. - Powerful Vibrations 5 patterns of intensely satisfying vibrations (activated with the V button) heighten your experience.
- Removable Soft & Stretchy Sleeve
- The super-stretchy and soft sleeve is lined with rows and rows of stimulating pleasure nubs. Pleasantly warms to your body temperature and is removable for solo fun and easy cleaning.
- Erectile Dysfunction Aid
- Regular masturbation strengthens pelvic floor muscles, helping to prevent erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. Edging, the practice of purposely delaying orgasm, can build sexual stamina and can help with ED by encouraging healthy blood flow to the penis.
QUICK START GUIDE
- Stimulating Vibration: Press and hold the (V) button for 3 seconds to start the stimulating vibration. Pressing (V) will cycle through all of the 5 vibration modes. Press and hold the (V) button for 3 seconds to turn OFF.
- Internal Hands-Free Thrusting: Press and hold the (T) button for 3 seconds to start the hands- free thrusting. Pressing (T) will alternate between high and low thrusting speeds. Press and hold again for 3 seconds to turn OFF.